Oh, that hair!!! I am cracking up. She looks so warm and cozy in her pj's. Big sis looks to be enjoying having her around too. Hugs! Julie
haha I LOVE her hair! That's hilarious! My kids don't have enough hair to do that until they are at least 2!
LOL love it!
Oh my gosh!! She is so stinking cute! She must take after her aunt:)
so cute :) she is so tiny. I can't believe you have 2 kids now. it's been awhile since we have seen you guys. take care.
Look at all that hair! She is so cute! Zach still doesn't have that much hair and he is 9 months! I love it, she is so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, that hair!!! I am cracking up. She looks so warm and cozy in her pj's. Big sis looks to be enjoying having her around too. Hugs! Julie
haha I LOVE her hair! That's hilarious! My kids don't have enough hair to do that until they are at least 2!
LOL love it!
Oh my gosh!! She is so stinking cute! She must take after her aunt:)
so cute :) she is so tiny. I can't believe you have 2 kids now. it's been awhile since we have seen you guys. take care.
Look at all that hair! She is so cute! Zach still doesn't have that much hair and he is 9 months! I love it, she is so cute!
Post a Comment