Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sometimes we just gotta have Faith!

There are many things that have happened in my life that I may never know why they happened when they did. Like when we tried to have a baby for 6 years and when our world as we knew it started crumbling down with our spec homes & I was trying to get mural business going to help pay for the MANY mortgages that we had to cover, I become pregnant.... I thought "You couldn't have picked a WORSE time!" Turns out, that baby got me through that hard time.....

Then we got a call from our renters telling us that they had purchased a different home and were moving out of our house (that they were supposed to buy) the very same day that I found out I was pregnant with baby #2! My baby was only 7 months old..... again.... insane timing.... but I absolutely adore that little girl!

Here we are in the middle of crisis after crisis after crisis after crisis right now in our lives and...... yes! I am finding myself pregnant once again during a housing break down once again! But you know what?..... I am ok with it! With this being my 3rd time of EVERYTHING hitting at once... I am becoming an old pro at it! Or it could be that my husband gave me a blessing so that I could handle everything that is going on in our lives!

I'm not very far along at all.... I am only 7 1/2 weeks, but I have decided that I'm not going to keep it a secret this time around from those around us. We have a lot of decisions that need to be made and a lot of things going on that I wanted people to be aware of Why I show up at the park with absolutely no makeup on in the middle of the day or Why my house is in COMPLETE shambles when people show up, or Why I am totally crying for no reason and Why I have this belly after I just posted a comment on FB about how I couldn't figure out why I had lost so much weight (which now totally explains why I lost the weight I did.... pregnant while nursing does that to ya) but I am already showing and I won't be able to hide it with the belts I have been wearing lately...... And to be completely honest, I don't know that I can do EVERYTHING by myself! I may have to cave and ask people to help me out once in a while. If I have to pack up my house with 2 girls while sick, I may need some help from friends and family to help me out where they can. I try to take on too many things at once and this girl can't do it all the time.... I'm not a Super Hero... (although I would like to be :)

I was afraid of the comments that people would make towards us about having them so close to each other, so I want to share this with everyone. I am the first to admit that I don't have perfect faith in my life, but there is one area that I have felt guided and have had faith and that is with my children. I knew with Brooklyn that I was not to do any fertility. I knew that it was a matter of timing and that it would happen when it was supposed to (still didn't make it easier). I knew we were to have Kenidi close to Brooklyn but I was scared to DEATH! Love her to pieces but it hasn't been easy having 2 so young and so close.... This time around, I knew once again that I was not to be on birth control. People think I am crazy but it is something that I felt. It isn't necessarily my ideal to have them all so close to each other, but for one reason or another, God wants these little ones close and I am following what he wants me to do. Doesn't mean that I'm not scared, but I know it will all work out in the end..... ALL OF IT! I can only take it one day at a time and do what I can do! I gotta prepare for my 3 UNDER 3!

10 comments:

The Mama said...

Wow Linds! Congrats! I applaud you for not being on birth control and leaving it up to the Lord. It is a hard thing to do. When I got engaged, I felt that I needed to get off birth control as soon as I got married. (I had been on for health reasons). My family shook their heads, but I did it, and turned it over to the Lord. I feel I have been blessed for doing that. I had 3 under 4, so not quite so close as you, but I wouldn't change it for anything. They are the best of friends and the jewels in my crown. :) You can do it. The Lord will bless you for your faith.

Powell's Place said...

Congratulations! Isn't is crazy how our timing never seems to work out with Heavenly Father's? You will do great, and this baby is going to be so loved! Too bad we live so far away, or I would offer to help haha.

Derek and Sheena said...

Oh my heck! I was soo not expecting you to say that! Congratulations!!!! And who cares if people dont agree with your choices!! Let me know if you need anything!

Miss Gabe said...

Pretty sure you ARE a super hero!! Wonder-mom of 2010! What a blessing to have 3 under 3, they will LOVE it growing up together. That is one thing I lacked growing up, was siblings that were close in age to relate to. Many congrats!!

jill 'E' jam said...

I am SO happy for you! Our stake president recently said "Let us cheer each other on while the whole world boo's." I am cheering for you ~ for your faith, your strength, and for deciding each day to keep trying. You inspire me! I feel like I know you and wish we lived closer.

Marilyn said...

Well, this seals the deal, you have to move back here now because I have two teenage girls who would LOVE to help you with all those beautiful babies! But seriously, I know you'll still be a great mom and everything will be fine. Wish we were closer but let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

James and Jenny said...

Congrats! You waited so long for these sweet babies to come into your life! Enjoy them and who cares what anybody else thinks! I wished you lived closer again, but let us know if you need any help! You guys are awesome parents! You will be blessed in so many ways! Congrats!!

jess said...

Congrats & good luck! Let me know if you still want my midwife's number. :)

Nagels said...

congrats. glad it's finally on your blog so i can comment :) who cares what others think and say. you need to do what is best for your family. you will do great. I'm scared too to have 3 kids so close in age but I know that it will all be worth it :) I can't wait to hear what you are having. so fun to be pregnant at the same time. last night I got to see and hear the heart beat. it was so nice to get that re-assurance. good luck with everything. take care.

Elissa said...

Lindsi,

first off, I hope you don't mind me crashing your blog. Secondly, congrats on your pregnancy! thirdly, just tune out those people who give their unwanted opinion. I know a little about infertility...it took me only 2 years, but they were the most difficult 2 years of my life. Enjoy those sweet little kiddos and everything else will work out somehow.