1) Where did you meet?
We met at a dance at LDS Business College.
2) How long did you date before you were married?
We dated 2 weeks before we decided to get married and were engaged for 6 months before we actually got married.
3) How long have you been married?
It will be 7 years in March.
4) What does he do that surprises you?
It surprises me how he doesn't get upset. I have never seen him really mad at anything our whole marriage. He might get bugged about something, but he NEVER gets mad, and I mean that in a literal term.
5) What is his best feature?
This will embarrass him, but I tell him all the time what a nice behind he has :) I also love his lips, Brooklyn has his lips and they are so pretty.
6) What is your favorite quality of his?
How caring he is to people. I have seen him in bishoprics and Elder's quorum presidencies, and he is always concerned about people who may not be as active and may not feel apart of the group. He goes out of his way to make them feel welcome.
7) Does he have a nickname for you?
Lindsi Lou, Honey, Babe
8) What is his favorite food?
He likes all foods, but I think he gets most excited over fish. (it's healthier)
9) What is his favorite sport?
football, football, and did I say Football!
10) When and where was your first kiss?
Out in the parking lot of my dorm room in college, he was leaning against the car and while I was in the middle of a sentence, he pulled me towards him and kissed me. It was our 3rd date at night.
11) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Go to our cabin, go snowmobiling (before we had Brooklyn), go out to dinner, watch movies in my parents theatre room.
12) Do you have any children?
Brooklyn, she is almost 5 months old.
13) What are his hidden talents?
some people may know this, but he was a state champion in gymnastics growing up, so he is really good at doing tumbling on the ground..back flips, back handsprings..etc...
Making breakfast.....he does it way more than I do.
14) Who said I Love You first?
I believe it was him. I remember when he tried to tell me he did and was a little nervous to do it, but I don't remember the first time it was actually said.
15) What is his favorite music?
pretty much alternative type music, usually what's playing on the radio.
16) What do you admire about him?
I hope I can put this in words and have it make sense...... He never holds a grudge or gets upset at people. He always puts himself in their shoes and tries to feel what they are feeling. He tries to look at the eternal perspective of things. He forgives instantly. This is something that even my parents admire and look up to him for.
17) What is his favorite color?
Blue
18) Will he read this?
probably
19) Who do you tag?
Whoever would like to tell their story (as Heather said)
No comments:
Post a Comment