Monday, January 5, 2009

Swimming with the Family

We spent our New Year's week as we usually do, with my family here at my mom's. This year I felt like a bit of an out cast. The older boys were hooked on Acquire (a board game) the whole week, the younger boys were glued to the video games, and my mom and two sisters all got IPOD Touches for Christmas, so they were all playing games on them. When I was able to get some people to play board games I had a lot of fun, otherwise I would just chill with Brooklyn.

On Saturday, we went to the Lehi Swimming pool and had a lot of fun playing with Brooklyn. At first she wasn't sure about it and looked like she might cry, but after a few minutes she really started to enjoy it. She lasted quite a while.

My nephews and nieces and James and Brooklyn



Jaidyn, Maddie, & Dyllan

2 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Super cute swimming baby! I can't get over what a cute chubs she is (hope you don't mind me calling her that:)

The Mama said...

Oh Linds, you are so lucky to live close to that pool!! Cute swimming pics of Brooklyn too! So you know, my blog address changed. It is now journeyof5.blogspot.com!