Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

For Memorial Weekend, we went up to Idaho to spend some time with my sister and her family. It was a way fun weekend, we actually planned some things to do instead of sitting around the house saying "what do you want to do, I don't know, what do you want to do".

We got there Friday night and hung out. On Saturday, Steffany, Brooklyn and I went and visited my childhood friend Candace. It was so fun to go and see her farm house that she has remodeled. It is so cute! And I finally got to meet her kids. The rest of the fam decided to go out for Mexican food with out us :( Stinkers! On Sunday, we went on a hike out by Heise. It was a really pretty hike and the rain decided it wanted to come along with us. Luckily it never rained really hard and was on and off. After the hike, we went over to Heise (natural springs pool area and park) and we just made some hogi sandwiches and had lunch. Afterwards, the boys played hacky sack while the girls watched. On Monday, we got some $5 pizzas at Little Caesars and went ice blocking. I had never been ice blocking before and I had fun doing it. We didn't get any pictures of us doing it, but just a little clip of Greg starting us out.
Me, James and Brooklyn on our hike.
James, Brooklyn and my dad.
My sister Steffany and me.
The whole fam.
James and his little sidekick!

1 comment:

Jacy said...

Looks like you had a great Memorial weekend! : ) Love all the pics!