Sunday, June 28, 2009

We are still here!

We have moved into our house, but our internet isn't working so we are waiting for that to get situated. Unpacking has been slow with Brooklyn..... I unpack something and put it in place and Brooklyn grabs it and puts it on the ground, it is a circle process. I will post more when our internet is up and running. Brooklyn has turned 10 months old so I will have stuff to post for that.

2 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

it IS hard to unpack with a baby! I had to do it THREE TIMES! The last time I was pregnant with Austin! Are you feeling any better?

Lindsi Jo said...

I feel pretty good until I cough! I have this yucky cough that I think has been triggered by certain foods I eat and it makes me throw up. I will be out of my first trimester this week so I am hoping that I will start feeling better here in the next few weeks.