Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great Sleeping!

I decided to go out and buy Baby Wise on Saturday. Brooklyn has been waking up at 5:30 every morning and to be honest, I was getting really tired of getting up at that time. I bought the book and did a brief run through of the book. I noticed that I was pretty much doing everything that they suggest, I just needed a few tweeks. I made those tweeks and we have been sitting pretty. We have been putting her to bed sooner, and she is sleeping longer. Last night we put her down before 7:30 and she slept until 7:00!!! She would have slept longer but her dad wanted to love on her before he went to work. I think this new schedule will work great!! She has been going down on all of her naps on her own and to bed at night. We seriously don't hear a peep out of her when we put her down anymore....it is GREAT!!!! I hope this sticks and that she will do well when we make our move in the next week or so.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm jealous! Kaiya doesn't seem to realize that Mommy is on summer schedule now. She wakes up all bright eyed at six... which was great two weeks ago, but come on! I think I need to get in on some Baby Wise action.

Nagels said...

I really liked that book too. Good luck, I hope she continues to get great sleep (you guys too :))

Congrats on both news you left me on my blog :) we are so excited for you guys. keep us updated.

I can't believe she is already 9 months old. Corbyn is almost 3 months. Time goes by so incredibly fast.

Have a great weekend.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Wow!!! Congrats! Thanks for letting me know about your big news. How are you? Brooklyn is really growing up!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

howwww??? fill me in!

jess said...

We are TOTALLY a baby wise family! When Brooklyn gets old enough, you'll have to check out potty wise too. It helped me potty-train Tyler in 3 days!