Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brown Polka Dot Dress

I had to get pictures of Kenidi in the infamous brown polka dot dress that Brooklyn wore. Here is Brooklyn in the dress..... if you remember....
What fat cheeks she had!!!
Here is Brooklyn again!


And now sweet Kenidi.... LOVE the spiky hair!
And the precious smile that see so regularly!
Isn't she just a precious chunkster!

This past weekend we went to Colorado and I took this dress with us. James' mom told me that she wanted to do family pictures after church on Sunday. I told her that I wished I would have known that so I could have coordinated their outfits better.... she called up her neighbor who had the exact same brown polka dot dress in an 18 month size.... so we borrowed it for church and pictures. I can't wait to get those pictures from Judy and see how cute they look together.

No comments: