For those of you who aren't around me, Brookin is my lazy way of saying Brooklyn so I guess you could say that it is her nickname from mama.
This morning we got up before Brooklyn did (because her little sister woke us up), daddy went and got Brooklyn out of her crib when she finally woke up and this is what she looked like!!!
LOL!!! We got a good laugh at it. She takes after grandpa Mark!! Those in my family know what I am talking about.
This goes to prove that she is one crazy sleeper and I don't know how I am going to ever change her crib into a toddler bed without her falling out.Then..... I gave her a bath and decided to paint her toenails for the first time and finally try some piggy tails!
They are so darling on her! I think it will take her a while to get used to having them. She has pulled them out a few times but then she lets me put them back in... she better get used to them because they are so cute on her.
One is higher than the other because I put them in, she pulled one out, then daddy put it back in up higher than mommy had it.
I actually feel like she is a little girl now instead of a little tom-boy. What a cutie.... but what a stinker these days.... I am NOT liking the toddler phase right now!
They are so darling on her! I think it will take her a while to get used to having them. She has pulled them out a few times but then she lets me put them back in... she better get used to them because they are so cute on her.
One is higher than the other because I put them in, she pulled one out, then daddy put it back in up higher than mommy had it.
I actually feel like she is a little girl now instead of a little tom-boy. What a cutie.... but what a stinker these days.... I am NOT liking the toddler phase right now!
3 comments:
Okay, those piggies are adorable! She is such a fun, cute girl! And I'm totally jealous that both of your girls have so much hair. Kaiya might have enough for pig tails by her baptism
How cute is she! I remember some of my favorite pictures of Hannali is of her and her bed head! Sorry the toddler stage is so frustrating for you right now. Just remember 2 things don't forget to laugh and that it really does go by so fast!
That is too funny!! (& TOTALLY on the grandpa Mark thing:) ) You sure do have some cute babies! Love her hair...after you fixed it Lol.
Post a Comment