Their Full names Brooklyn Joetta and Kenidi Nichole :)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Business Name
So, I have had some comments about using my name in the business title & I am really weird about using my name. It's not that I don't like my name, but I don't think it has that ring to it for a Business Name.... anyway, but I am not opposed to using parts of my girls names. I came up with a name that James and I both love using their names but I don't think it gives the right impression...... BroKen Designs........ for BROoklyn & KENidi... kind of funny :) If you have some suggestions that use their names, I am TOTALLY open to them! I am not stuck to using what is up there right now with one of those words, just need to get something figured out SOON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment