Please vote for the 1 that you like the very best.
James and I both liked Sweet Dreams Boutique, but that name was already taken so that is why that one is Sweet Dreams Designs instead. The way that this would be for the logo would be e.g.
Sweet Dreams Boutique
Nursery Designs by Lindsi
or
BroKen Baby Boutique
Nursery Designs by Lindsi Inspired by Brooklyn & Kenidi
but it will look MUCH better than what this will allow me to do : ) But that gives you an idea of what I am thinking of doing.
Thanks Everyone! I really do appreciate your help on this!
2 comments:
I like Sweet Dreams Designs. I'm a sucker for alliteration so I like the two D's. I worry about BroKen Baby just because it kind of requires an explanation... and you don't want people thinking you want to break their babies :)
My vote is for sweet dreams design. Design with no "s"
Post a Comment