Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grumpy

I have been such a grumpy cus this pregnancy & I am sick of it! I really do win the worst mama award lately. Everything my girls do or say just makes me snap at them. I have been so exhausted from not sleeping, being in pain, being sick & simply being pregnant, that I don't have the energy or patience to calmly take care of them. I am on edge ALL.THE.TIME! After being pregnant for basically 3 years straight, I am done feeling like I can't properly take care of my kids. Poor Brooklyn hasn't really had me as a good mommy in her little 2 1/2 years with me being pregnant 2 other times & nursing a baby between. I am ready to be a mommy & be done with this pregnancy stuff for a good long while! I hate that I feel like I am in this Rat Race of survival everyday. I can't keep up with my girls, can't keep up with the massive messes made in EVERY.SINGLE.ROOM!..... I feel like I am on a fast treadmill just trying with all my might to not fall on my face but I am getting nothing out of it.... I am ready for life to level out & give me some time to feel like I can regroup, take a breath & get on top of everything that I need to & move forward calmly.... not sure that will happen before baby arrives in 7 weeks.

No comments: