I REALLY should be going to bed instead of writing this since I got HORRIBLE sleep last night, but I have reached panic mode & I am afraid that anxiety is going to kick in for the next couple of weeks.
I have 5 1/2 weeks until my due date. Tonight a friend of mine ( who is a nurse) asked me how long I had until I was due. I told her 5 1/2 & weeks, she looked at me and said " I predict that you won't go longer than 3 weeks". I told her both of my other babies were overdue & she still said 3 weeks..... It honestly hit me like a ton of bricks.... That is coming SO soon!
We are supposed to have our yard in by June 1st! Because of weather, we pretty much haven't even started it yet & my husband spontaneously decided to make plans for this weekend which means we will be gone.... No yard work getting done!
I AM PANICING! Why does everything fall at once?! I have no idea how we are going to get this yard in... especially if it keeps down pouring the way that it has been. I know we can only do what we can do.. But there is A LOT to do & of course I want it all done before that baby comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment