and it is a bittersweet for me. I love seeing her grow and learn new things everyday, but it makes me sad to think that my baby is growing up so fast. I have taken quite a few video clips of her in the past few days so I thought I would post some of them. I like to do video clips more than pictures so that James' family in Colorado can feel like they are a part of her life as much as possible and not feel like they miss out on a lot of stuff.
This clip is of her in her play chair on Wednesday night I believe.
Here she is in the bathtub obviously. She was kicking like crazy so I had to get her on camera.
Here she is just out of the bathtub and her newest thing that she just started yesterday is talking in her own jibberish talk which is so cute!
2 comments:
Hey girl. About your comment about passion. I know how you feel. We both got married young and I had a baby a year after that. From the getgo I have felt those feelings of wanting to go for the ambition versus being content with staying at home with a baby that I loved. Many nights while Ron has been gone and I have been at home by myself with the munchins, I have thought..."what if" What if I had become a nurse instead, what if I actually had my degree, what if this...and it always leads me to sadness. Working on my Bachelors degree has been the best thing that I have done to help me have the feeling of ambition. With each class I finish I feel as if I still have that spark within. Also, training for simple races like 3-milers has given me the opportunity to feel better about myself and stay in shape (not that I have done that many...okay, two since I have had kids...but I plan to maybe do a 6 miler in the spring). Could you take classes somewhere? Like a cake decorating class, or a workout class at the rec center? I have to find a goal and work on it...I think you had a blog about that at the new year. I know how you feel and honestly, winter stinks for moms because you are stuck inside with sick kids and nowhere to go...(oh, this is my life right now) I just gotta get through Feb and March ;) That is too bad about your house situation...that would be hard, I feel for you. I do have some good news! Tiffany (Tarbet) is expecting. Don't know when, she just sent me a 4D ultrasound pic. Thought you'd like to know. Anyways, good luck, take care!
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't wait for Kaiya to get to that fun stage!
Post a Comment