Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Check out the teeth

I am finally getting some pictures of Brooklyn on here. Since we have moved, it has been really hard to think about taking pictures and getting them posted. I did get a few so here they are.

Brooklyn in her new bathtub! The problem with this tub is that she can almost climb out of it.

Here she is wanting my camera while in the tub. Check out those cute teeth, I love the gap, it is so funny.

Eating her necterines.


She just woke up from her nap and here is her cat and dog I mentioned earlier. She loves these stuffed animals and sleeps with them every night and every nap.

1 comment:

Toni said...

linds,
Your baby is getting so big! Congrats on the baby on the way, I'm going to try to make it to the powell retreat in sept. I hope you will be there!
P.S. Shelli has a blog at, thestaigerfamily.blogspot.com