Wednesday, July 22, 2009

James is 30!!!!

His birthday started at 6:00 in the morning where Brooklyn gave him her gift. We didn't have any wrapping paper so we wrapped it in diapers!!! Brooklyn's choice of course. What is it?.......
GUMBALLS!!! Something that reminds me that my husband is still young at heart is when we pass by a gumball machine and he asks me for a quarter. It is a funny little thing that he does that makes me laugh, so we had to buy him a giant tub of it. Here is Brooklyn wanting some of daddy's gum.
Afterwards I made him a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. He thought that all that was planned for the day was a BBQ with my family.... little did he know that we had lots of other things and the BBQ was actually not on the agenda.

2 comments:

Derek and Sheena said...

So other than the Bisop calling, it sounds like it was a really good weekend. But he was still suprised!! So good job Lindsi! Happy Late Birthday James!

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Hey Lindsi! I just found you via Rachelle. I am so glad I did! Brooklyn is adoreable! And it is fun to hear that you got a new house! I adopted my first baby last year after about 3 years of waiting, and then had my second baby eighteen months later. Close babies are the best! We are stinkin lucky! I love it!

I am glad to be able to keep up with you now! I