Monday, July 6, 2009

SHE DID IT!!!!

Ever since we moved into our house, I have had to chase Brooklyn because she would climb up the stairs and then when she wanted to come down, she would turn around and basically take a nose dive down. I have tried and tried to teach her how to go down backwards and she would never grasp the concept. Well, today she surprised me! She turned around and just started going down backwards like she had always been doing it. I was so excited!! I love that I don't have to worry about her landing on the hardwood floor face first anymore. This video clip is the second time I had her do it. As soon as I turned on the camera she started crying so that is what you hear, but you see her go down part way. She was so tired that we put her in bed immediately after.

1 comment:

Derek and Sheena said...

Oh how cute!! Makes me kindof sad. I remember when Skylar was just learning to do that. Now she thinks she can walk down..... Man time flies!