Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Pictures of Kenidi

It has been a long time since I have posted pictures of Kenidi so I thought I would some up that I have taken the past couple of weeks.
Oddly enough, she is looking up at her Uncle Doug! :) JK Dougy!
I love this little Bear suit! So nice to have in the cold weather.
There is the grin that we get to see lots of!
We blessed her yesterday so I was able to get a few pictures of her in her dress. Grandma Gabler took most of the pictures so I will have to get copies from her. I absolutely love her dress. This is the same dress that Brooklyn wore but it fits Kenidi way better since we waited to bless her and she is much bigger than Brooklyn was when she wore it.
Blurry feet but I love that she was looking up at me!

She is such a good baby. She is sleeping about 9-10 hours every night and is on a good napping cycle through out the day. She smiles and giggles like crazy and we LOVE to hear her.

2 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

super cute!

The Mama said...

What a beautiful baby Linds... She is perfect!