Friday, January 7, 2011

Breakdowns and GIrls Night Out

Breakdowns have been a part of my past few days. When you think things can't get any worse, they do. Yesterday.... I didn't just break down, I completely SOBBED. I get really busy and clean when I am upset and I was trying to get my laundry done and James just came and grabbed me and hugged me and I COMPLETELY broke down in his arms. I cried on and off All.Day.Long!
Then, we had a girls night out with some of the girls around here. I wiped my face up, fixed my makeup and went off to this Girls Night Out. It was nice to get out and talk with these girls, but I felt a bit out of place and awkward.... I don't know if it was just because of the day I was having or what.... but I did enjoy myself. Then I came home and wanted to break down again..... and boy did I look like I had been crying when I got home. I didn't realize that it was probably reading all over my face the kind of days I have been having. I really hope something amazing happens because I simply can't take one more thing.

3 comments:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I am glad you came last night! It was fun... but I will admit I kind of felt awkward too... must have been something in the air :) Please let me know if I can do anything to help... it's hard being pregnant! Love ya!

Michelle said...

Okay, I read this post a couple days ago but didn't comment because I didn't feel like I knew what to say. I still don't know what to say. But while I don't necessarily have any advice to give, I can tell you I've been there. I think we all have. It sucks to feel unaccomplished and stuck. It sucks even worse when you're sick and tired and don't even feel pretty. I am sorry you're in this stage but I guess just realize that that's all it is... it's a stage that WILL end. In the meantime, let your husband help when he can. He can cook, he can clean, he can play with your girls when you need a break. James is awesome and I'm sure he will help if he knows you need him to.

Nagels said...

I'm sorry things have been so bad lately and I'm sure emotions are even higher being pregnant. I know for myself I am more emotional lately with this pregnancy too. I pray that things turn around for you soon.