
I got an invitation yesterday to a "Favorite Things" party. The objective of this party is to bring your favorite item (3 of the same item) & exchange it & come home with 3 new favorite items that other people brought..... It got me really thinking about the things that are my favorite things. I am not one to be attached to things at all so I can definitely go without a lot of things, but I do have some things that I really love. Most things are definitely exceding the $10 price limit so I can't use them for my gift exchange, but I am sharing them anyways~
*Electric Water Boiler/Tea Kettle - If you have never seen these, they are AMAZING! We love ours SO MUCH! Definitely could never go back to a traditional stove top tea kettle.
*Blend Tec Blender - This thing gets used at least once a day if not more in our house.... LOVE IT!
*Cutco Knives - I can't stand cutting with a dull knife anymore. High quality knives are the way to go!
I simply could go ON & ON about kitchen supplies! I LOVE kitchen gadgets and things to help me in the kitchen when I cook! So I will stop there with my kitchen stuff.
*Label Maker - Everyone should have one of these! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being able to label certain things and keep it all organized!
*Pictures - This is a simple thing but I seriously love them! I love having professionals pictures done that are gorgeous and worthy to frame. (wish I could get them done more often, especially of my kiddos!)
*Picture Frames - Of course you have to have a way to display those pictures. I LOVE a great picture collage showing off pictures. I am a sucker for personal, family type pictures and not just random, meaningless pictures being framed.
*Clorox Wipes - This is probably my favorite cleaning supply. I have these in every bathroom & use them to wipe up everything. (when you have tiny kids, you have lots to wipe up).
So the item that I am thinking that I will bring to the party, that is a big deal to me, no one else would think to bring & probably won't have it already....
*Storage Tupperware Bins - (see picture at top) I love my organized cupboard with my bins all labeled. These are so great to cook with. You can either pour from them or take the lid off and easily scoop from them. I love that it is all labeled but you can also see through each item to know if you are getting low or not without having to take off the lid.... now the trick is to find enough for 3 gifts.
What are your favorite things that you can't live without?
1 comment:
Alas, I must go with the clorox wipes too. I went through nearly an entire costco-sized can in a week when we had the flu at the beginning of the month. I even mop with them b/c I'm too cheap to buy the actual mop pads that fit the swiffers. Sounds like a fun party idea!
Post a Comment