I honestly thought that this baby was named, but James decided to let me know that he wasn't completely sold on it & that he wanted to explore more name options. I have a list of names that we have gone over and one or both of us like each of these names. Will you just let us know which ones you like. I am wanting to see how people respond to some of these. I won't let you know who likes what names, I want this to be completely non biased. You are welcome to vote anonymously, or let us know your real opinions in the comments. Thanks so much for your input :)
And yes we are aware that these are not your everyday names ;)
(You can vote for more than one)
3 comments:
Cute idea. I voted.
My daughter's name is Capri . . . I love the name. (I'm a little bias though.) ;-)
I love the name Hazel! super cute idea!
Post a Comment