Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Should We Stay or Should We Go Now?.....

I know posts are kind of boring without pictures, but I honestly cannot find my darn camera battery charger, so you are stuck with my thoughts or pictureless posts.

But.... I wanted to post some AWESOME news! It is at least very awesome news for me. James and I tried to Refinance our house for almost a year. After a long a grueling process, we were denied our refinance! We looked at other options and decided to do a Modification. After 8 months of going through that crap of a process, we finally found out yesterday that we were APPROVED!!!! If you don't know exactly what that means... that means that we are NOT having to move now!!!

This home was a second home for us which means that our interest rate was out of the roof! Ridiculously high..... after we moved into it, we started the refinance process since it had become our primary residence. It has been a very long, retarded process to say the least, but I am SO excited that we don't have to move.

When we started this process, I was perfectly fine moving out & just moving on. Well, in the past few months, I have made some awesome friends here in my neighborhood and I really don't want to lose that and have to start over. Now we are needing to get yard plans and put that in this spring...... There are 2 things that I am EXTATIC about. One- I don't have to pack up my house and move while I am 8 months pregnant! Two- I can put a garden in this year which I have ALWAYS wanted to do! I finally feel like things are coming together & working out... let's just hope and pray that all of our dilemmas come out on top that this one did! :)

5 comments:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Hooray! I am so glad that you guys are able to stay! I hate to see another friend move away... its too sad! Oh and I would love to help you put in your yard... I love love love yard work. I know sick right? But its true. Something about being in the sun working my butt off is just exciting! Love it! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I just want to hug ya!!

jill 'E' jam said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I am so happy you don't have to pack eight months pregnant. Been there and done that and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! I'm so glad you can finally relax and settle in. Happy day!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you and your family! Enjoy your home and I'm sure your garden will be fabulous! Happy to hear that things are turning around for you guys.

Nagels said...

awesome great news. glad to hear about that :)

Ron and Rachelle said...

Wahoo, that is such a nice feeling. I am excited for you to get a garden in too! I hope we can get one in this year but we don't have the best place for it. Good luck with it all, hope your are doing well!