Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brooklyn ready for church

Brooklyn in her dress that grandma and grandpa Gabler gave her when she was born. The whole outfit is so cute that we had to take pictures of her in it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that dress is adorable! She is so stinkin' cute... I'm sad I haven't seen her in person yet. We need to get together soon!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Oh I am so glad that you have a blog!!!! Wahoo, I have been meaning to tell you thanks for the postcard of your baby! Oh, it was sooo adorable and you look great. Love the blog, it will be fun to keep in touch. I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting! Isn't it fun being a mom? I am sure you are great. Love her cute dress!

Candace said...

What a beautiful baby!! I cannot wait to see her!! I love the polka dots!