I have decided to post next weeks question early because of Thanksgiving and people will be busy most of the week with family. I also wanted to give everyone time to think about this question before Thanksgiving.
WHAT ARE SOME UNUSUAL THINGS YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR?
This is something I have personally been thinking about this Thanksgiving season. We all know the obvious ones like Christ, Heavenly Father, the gospel, family, etc. which are all the best and biggest things to be grateful for, but have you thought about the wierd or random things in your life that you may not think about off the top of your head that you are grateful for? Example: I am truly grateful for ice cubes! I can't stand drinking water unless there is ice in it. Not something you would normally think about. Some of you may know, but my step-sister lives in China right now and she will be there until next summer. We talk to her every so often on web-cam, and seeing her life there has really made me appreciate the small, random things in our everyday life. Here in America, she was vegetarian and wouldn't come near alot of foods. In China, McDonalds is practically gourmet to her. Her electricity is rationed! She is aloted so much for the month and once she is out, she is out until the next month! Just some things to think about this next week.
3 comments:
I am thankful for wipes! They are a mother's best friend!
I'm grateful for:
700 students who light up my life! Every time I step out my door I am flooded with maria! hello! i love you! You are so sexy today! It's awesome.
Cheese.
A light work load that allows for much traveling.
My Chinese teacher.
Black market DVDs.
No car means a lot of walking means skinny Maria!
Hot water bottles, fuzzy robes and slippers.
Skype.
Green tea!!
The inflatable tub. :)
I'm thankful for my garage. I hate hate scraping my windshield in the morning.
Post a Comment