Ok....so I was proud of myself for finally figuring out how to blog....(I tried doing one a while ago and I honestly couldn't figure it out) and now that people sent me their blogs, I see how incredibly boring this one is. I need help on knowing how to do all of the cute backgrounds and layouts. I always thought I was quite computer savvy but I am now feeling like I am behind in the times. Please Help Me!!! I consider myself quite creative so I can't have an ugly, plain blog.
3 comments:
Linds! I'm so glad you have a blog!! And I can't believe how big Brooklyn is already, wow time flies. She is such a beautiful baby.
I'm right there with you Lindsi. I have to have my sister keep helping me. I think I can show you how to change your background because my sister taught me how next week but I'd have to be with you to do it. There's no way I could explain it. Can you guys go to dinner on Sat. night, then we'll come back to our house for games and a blogging lesson:)?
Okay, I just read my comment, she didn't teach me next week, DUH, she taught me last week(it must be past my bedtime).
Post a Comment