I have decided that every week I am going to post a random question on here just to see what people have to say about it. I like knowing random things about people that you normally wouldn't talk about in a casual conversation.
Question for this week.... What are your pet peeves?
4 comments:
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people leave shopping carts in the parking lot. How hard is it to take it to the designated area.
My biggest pet peeve is when people are always late. My time is as valuable as their time and I think it's really disrespectful when you can't be where you say you will when you say you will. And when people flake out on you at the last minute, again very disrespectful of your time.
Ron said: When I eat cereal and the milk runs down my chin.
Rachelle said: When I wait forever for some webpage to load and then the server says it is unavailable. Also, when my son asks me to wipe him when he hasn't even tried!
Hmmm... probably when people try to sing hymns in harmony when they're clearly marked "unison". Drives me nuts.
Post a Comment