Friday, December 5, 2008
Baby Shower!
Yesterday my mom's close friends here in the ward through me a baby shower! They felt bad that they didn't do anything for me in the summer, so they decided to do a get together yesterday with a lite lunch and a "getting to know you" conversation. I have been in the ward since April, but because they put me in the primary right away, I hardly know anyone. I am just known as Kara's daughter. Everyone pitched in money to help us buy a crib, when that day comes. We don't have anywhere here at my mom's house to put a crib so it may have to wait until we move, whenever that will be. It was very sweet of them to do that and it was nice to talk to everyone, and they loved having Brooklyn there and holding her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited you found us! It really ios amazing how many people you find through other blogs. Brooklyn is getting pretty cute!
Post a Comment