Monday, December 22, 2008

She's discovered her Tongue!




Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE being a mom! She is so darn entertaining and cute. She has recently discovered her tongue and it is so funny to see her stick it out all the time and pull faces with it. She also has started grabbing onto her toes and curling up in a ball that way which is so cute.
It is absolutely a Winter Wonderland outside right now and we have a family party tonight, so I put her in her Bear snow outfit to see if it will fit her to go out in the snow and it was so darn cute that I had to take pictures of her in it. She got this little outfit from her Aunt Julie and Uncle Aaron in Colorado and it is so cute. And of course she started sticking her tongue out during.



2 comments:

rachwheel said...

Fun to see a Gabler again! I'm in Rachel Heaton's ward here in Beavercreek, OH and saw on her side tabs 'The Gabler Family' and was curious. What a small world. Congrats, your daughter is adorable. I'm not sure James will remember me at all, but thank goodness he broke my heart so he could find his wife and so I could a little later find my husband. FUn times. How's Dan Mondragon? I think obout that pair often and ironically I married a Daniel James. Tell Dan and James hi for me and my family (the Campbell's). You two look happy and make a beautiful couple!

Ron and Rachelle said...

She is adorable! I cannot believe how cute and chubby she is! What do you feed her girl? I love it! Love the chubbs! And the tongue! Give her a lollipop!