Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Clothes

Brooklyn in her Christmas dress after church with dad.


Our little chunkster.....I don't know what is with the faces she was pulling but they were so cute and funny.

I love this picture! She was pulling the funniest faces and this one reminds me of the baby grinch :) I laughed so hard when I took this one.

Both of these little outfits were from Grandma and Grandpa Gabler, so we had to take pictures of her in them since they aren't here to see her in person in them.




3 comments:

Candace said...

I love the one under the tree--what a cutie!

Ron and Rachelle said...

She is the cutest babe in those clothes...man, gotta love them babies! Girls are a trip to dress up! Love it!

Julie and Aaron said...

I had a few minutes to check your blog (the babies are actually sleeping at the same time:). The pictures are so cute! I think that Logan may actually fit into his "first Christmas outfit" but not Lily. I will post some pictures too. Wish you guys were closer so we could hang out on these cold winter days:). Love you guys. Julie