Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Name down-low

So here is the low-down on the names (sorry if you are sick of name talk by this point).

Hazel was eliminated because everyone I said it to in person said it sounded like a grandma name! when I thought of the name, I had never heard it before. I thought of the color & thought that would be the cutesy name!.... Wasn't expecting the comments " that's my great aunts name " & "I just can"t picture a baby with that name, it sounds old". So needless to say, it ruined it for me (even though it has been in the lead pretty much the whole time).

Haven is way cute but hasn't gotten great responses & it wasn't on the top of the list to start with.

The other 4, James & I love & can't narrow it down except to this.... One of them is going to be a middle name & the other 3 will be decided between when she is born... But we won't tell you which names are which. We have to see her in person to see which name suits her. Let's hope this doesn't drive me crazy!

2 comments:

Helen said...

The name game is always fun. I have always loved the name Nolie, but Nolie just didn't fit for my China dolls... boo sad! Have fun!

The Caple Crew said...

We had a rough time picking a name this time around too! The first 2 kids their names were picked out before we were ever pregnant but it's been so different this time around, lucky for us though boy names are much easier for us than girl names!