Yes I am visiting the baby names once again! I hate not having a name to call her & to refer to her as with her sisters. Her name is narrowed down to 2. It is basically narrowed down to 1, but I don't want to boot out the one & only name James has loved (outside of Brooklyn).
So here they are, I want & have always wanted Peyton (Payton, Paityn). James likes it but he isn't in love with it, however, he is in love with Gemma. I suggested this as a joke & he actually responded opposite & fell in love with it. So here is my (retarded) dilemma. I like Gemma if it is paired with Lyn: Gemma Lyn or Gemmalyn... Here's the problem, I already have a BrookLYN! So, it would be dumb to have 2 girls with Lyn right? And yes, I am one that calls them by their middle name quite often so it is a big deal to me. Otherwise the other option is Peyton Capri. We don't have a spelling decided on for that name yet.... So, what do you think? What are your opinions? I am curious. I want a name decided on but I want James happy also (he has pretty much been the reason for the narrow down to these 2).
2 comments:
What about Gemma Lou? Or Lee? Does the middle name need to start with a "L"? If not, I think that Gemma Grace is adorable...
What about using both names so it's a win-win for you both. Peyton Gemma or Gemma Peyton. Do your girls like either name? When they hear the names do any of them stick with them and do they call her anything or just baby? Picking names is so hard. I always want to just make sure I LOVE the name because I will be saying that name a lot : ) Good luck!
Post a Comment