Today was our Stake Conference. We went in and sat down... we were actually a bit early! I turned to James and said "2 hours on these chairs is going to kill me!" He got up and ran to the room and got a cushioned chair for me! (Love him :) I could over hear the couple behind us and he got up and went to grab her a cushion seat after seeing James do it. The lady leaned forward and said "you made him feel bad that he didn't do that for me". I was thinking in my head, "what do you need a cushion for?" She asks me when I am due and I tell her June 30th. She tells me that she is due Aug 1st.... WHAT!? She did not look ONE.BIT.PREGNANT!
Everyone comes up to me and tells me
"oh, you look miserable, when are you due?"
"I'm due on June 30th."
"How are you going to make it that long, you look like you are ready to give birth"
Yes people, I know I am HUGE! Yes I am miserable and in pain..... If you it hurts you to watch me move, just imagine how I feel ;)
James and I were seriously in shock over the fact that she was pregnant and only a month behind me. She carries her babies long obviously and I have absolutely no where my my babies to go but out since my hip bones and ribs pretty much touch.....
Gotta love all of the comments & small pregnant women to make you feel gargantuan!
1 comment:
You're NOT gargantuan!! I look at you and think, 'she's one of those 'little' pregnant people!!'. You're beautiful, I know it's hard to feel that when you're achy and waddling, but you are!!
Post a Comment