I can't believe my baby is 6 months old today! She is growing up so much. She is rolling around like crazy (I have been meaning to get her on camera and haven't done that yet), she is eating solid food, we've tried: avacados, bananas, avacados with bananas, sweet potatoes, and organic brown rice cereal (all homemade of course). We have found that she doesn't care for avocados much but she will kind of eat them, she really doesn't like bananas, she seems to like sweet potatoes pretty well and brown rice we just tried today for the first time and she really seemed to like that.

Here she just finished her first try of organic brown rice cereal and you can't tell very well from the picture, but it was all over her face.

Here she is up at the cabin in the high chair. I really need to get one for her here at the house, she sits so good in it.

This sling I carry her in when she won't let me lay her down, it is so nice to have.
I have some other cute pictures of her that are on my phone, I don't know how to get them off of my phone so I will have to send them to James and he will have to do it from his phone. They will get posted when I can get that done.
P.S. Today is my brother Greg's Birthday! Happy Birthday Greggy!
1 comment:
I can't believe she is 6 months old! It's a good thing we'll be seeing you at the BBQ this weekend so we can see her! She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment