Thursday, February 5, 2009
HAPPY DAY!!!!!
I am seriously so excited, I just found the box that had all of my "skinny" jeans, pants, and skirts in it. The ones that the second I was pregnant I no longer fit into, and I fit into every pair! It really was like Christmas opening up that box. I forgot how many cute skirts I had, and the jeans :). I am so glad to have a pair of black slacks again. I had shorts and capris in there and now I really have the itch for Spring and Summer to come. The only problem is now I don't know where to put them all :) The thing that is wierd, I thought I would have a hard time getting back into all of these bottoms, but instead of the bottoms being the problem, the tops are them problem. You would think in the bust buts it's not, my shoulders got wider which is making it really hard for me to wear my jackets from before. I have alot (20 or more) of really nice jackets that I would wear with skirts for church or just to top any outfit off with, and hardly any of them fit me in the shoulders. So Bizarre!!! But I am happy to have all of these bottoms fit me, and I can tell you that my husband will be too (he won't have to buy me more bottoms).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, I am really excited for the recipes...I will post them if I get a chance...don't have much time these days...YW stuff, kids, and my class keep me on my toes...but I will check it out at least, thanks a bunch!!!
Oh man, I am so jealous! I have two pair of pants that fit and I really don't want to go buy anything new! It would feel like giving up. Too bad about the jackets though... just don't raise your arms above your head :)
Yay for fitting into your skinny jeans!!! Bummer about the tops though. Isn't it weird how pregnancy changes your body?... and in ways you would never even guess! My feet grow a little with each pregnancy. Weird. Congrats on getting back into amazing shape so quickly! Yipee!
Post a Comment