I can't believe that it was 9 years ago today that I married the PERFECT man for me! People thought that we were crazy to be getting married since we only knew each other 2 weeks when that decision was made. But here we are 9 years later & I haven't regretted in for a moment. My parents were very unsure about the whole thing, but shortly after told me that I married the perfect man for me.... I completely agree!
James is the best husband and the best dad! Our girls adore him! It is so cute to see them run to daddy on his lunch break wanting to play Ring-around-the-rosies & that is how he spends his lunch break, playing with his girls.
He is the reason I am who I am! He makes me want to be a better person & do better in all that I do!
I am so grateful for him & grateful that he chose me (& not one of the other 2 girls that wanted to marry him)
I love Babe! More than I can even express!
Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Lindsi! Wow, it's really been that long! I still remember how surprised I was when you told me you were engaged! Aren't we lucky to have married great guys? I wish you the best with the rest of forever!
Post a Comment