After a day of letting this bother me & the sweet comments I received from all of you on here & on facebook.... I am over it!
I am definitely blessed to have amazing friends who know & care about me! It is a privlege (sp?) to know you and associate with you! So Thank You for being Amazing people!
As for this Jill, I hope you are able to get through whatever difficulties you are going through! I obviously sparked something & maybe you were having a bad day like I was having when I needed to vent. I honestly hope you are able to get through whatever it is. May God bless you on your journey through, as for all of us, since none of us are void of the hardships of life.
2 comments:
Lindsi -
For those of us who actually know you, we love you!! Good for you, get over it. Miss "young and naive" doesn't deserve your energy and time. I think we all have been there in moments of frustration where something little or big can seem overwhelming. You are a strong lady who has been through a lot. Hang in there.
In the meantime I will pray for this young lady that she will learn a thing or two about kindness and for whatever challenges that she is going through.
Oops sorry that last comment was from me, I am at my sisters house and didn't realize I was logged into her account.
Post a Comment