......What you pray for!
My husband got a call from Clint yesterday. This wasn't out of the usual because they speak on the phone often enough that I would think nothing of it. Then he looks at me & I can over hear "Hey can your wife meet with a member of the bishopric tomorrow"? Then I realized it was one of "Those" calls from Clint.....
I have been praying about the calling that I would end up with. I was a Wolf Scout leader for a year and a half before I was released since I thought we were going to be moving. As soon as I found out we weren't moving, I wondered how long I could get away with not having a calling. It lasted a bit, but then I started feeling like I needed a place in my ward.
I have an inkling of what I feel the calling is... But of course I won't share! I know that whatever the calling is, it is for my higher good & learning. I will know tonight what the call is, you won't hear until next week.
This prayer is being answered much quicker than I had anticipated. Feeling a bit nervous & excited about what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment